[ENGLISH] Here are some street photography tips from Stephen Wright:
- Look for contrast (old / young, in / out, left / right, rich / poor, still / motion, sit / stand, etc.).
- Look for connections (similar patterns in the subject and background, patterns in the image subjects, justaposition, etc.).
- Keep it simple, almost minimalist (don't "pollute" your images by including too much information in the frame, avoid including distracting objects in the frame).
- Characters: find them and shoot them (find interesting people on the street and shoot them).
- Explore glass reflections.